This roomy “Ex-Argyle” 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has been lived in and loved for over 25 years by the current owners and the time has come to move it on for a new family to call home. Lovingly maintained and tastefully updated across the years this 1984 Kununurra Classic is as solid as they come and has all the features homes of this 1980's era typically had which most newer homes don't.
1. “Rock solid” brick and steel construction
2. “Old school Block” 974 SQM!!!! with 33m frontage, 6m wide verges and a large open
3. “Established 25 years” with beautiful native trees and easy care lawns and gardens
4. “Size Matters!!!” Almost 300 sqm under roof with full covered verandas front and rear
and drive through covered parking
5. “Family Friendly” flexible spaces with separate lounge room plus dining/family room
6. TWO bedrooms with full wall built-in robe suites and double door built in robes to
bedrooms 3 & 4
7. Bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet room, and even the classic
outback oversized laundry room to accommodate a chest freezer or extra fridges.
It's a 1980's classic for sure, but it's doesn't at all feel outdated and has all the modern
upgrades we expect from a family home today like:
1. Quality Split system A/C to all living areas to replace the original ducted system
2. Stylish modern kitchen renovation with digital oven, solid surface cooktop, pot drawers,
massive storage and dishwasher, and
3. Contemporary large format tiles through kitchen, family room and hallway have
replaced the original 1980's tiled flooring.
The property enjoys a shady near-corner location in Lakeside with views beyond the highway to the mini-bungles rock formations and also has fully fenced back and front yards. A 4m x 4m garden shed / workshop is at rear and of course there's plenty of room for a much larger shed or a pool or both!!!
Offered to market by Kimberley First National, this property is expected to sell quickly so be sure to book into an early viewing to avoid missing your chance to make this your new family home.